We work for
Residential Projects – Bungalows, Villas, Condominiums, Apartments, Townhouses.
Commercial Projects –
- Corporate Offices
- Shops, Showrooms, Sales Outlets, Kiosks
Hospitality Projects – Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants.
Others – Seminar Halls, Pavilions, Exhibition Halls.
What do we do
- Complete renovation schemes
- Interior spatial planning
- Collaboration with architects and contractors
- Project management of interior fit out, joinery and finishes
- Lighting design, Electricals and AV Design
- Floor and wall finishes
- Bathroom and kitchen design
- Specification of finishes and furnishing
- Window treatments
- Wallpaper and paints
- Unique Furniture and cabinetry proposal
- Artwork, Accessorise and antique supply
- Creating functional space that is efficient, safe and enhances the quality of living and working.
You can avail our premium service just for high quality dress-up or Interior Decoration.
How do we work
- We start off with site visit and setting the requirements – We visit your home or site, to discuss your need in detail. We aim to understand who will be using the space, their personality and requirement, duration for which the space will be used for, the timescale of completion and project budget.
- Space Analysis – We will survey the site and draw options for the scheme. For the commercial projects, where applicable, we will carry study of your brand, your requirements, your customer base and competitor’s interiors.
- Solution proposal – Once we have surveyed the place we will start working on the design and will provide the sketches or visuals of the layout design to communicate initial ideas and concepts for your approval.
- Project Development – Once a plan has been agreed, we will produce detailed plans, elevations and sections for the construction process. A planning and building regulation application may need to be submitted at this stage. We can assemble a project team or we can work with your existing appointed contractor.
- Monitoring – Site progress will be monitored throughout via regular site visits.
- Dress-up/Decoration – Once the construction is complete we can dress the space at your request. Our extensive knowledge of sourcing beautiful artefacts and antiques can add finishing touches to complete a project.